8.20.2009

perfect pair

...of frames, that is! I was at Target with Kevin a couple months ago just picking up some essentials - you know, toilet paper, toothpaste, candy ;) We were headed to the checkout (always a dangerous time, because you know you haven't possibly found everything you need, right?). So I scanned the aisles for that one thing that I was sure I had forgotten to put on the list, but was absolutely necessary at that moment in time. And, then, there they were - on the end of an aisle, just so I wouldn't miss them - perfect little 4x6 frames in the exact colors I never knew I needed!


Obviously, the first one matches my sister's outfit in her senior pic perfectly! It sits on my desk at work - look at the adorable details:


And the second matches the decor in my living room (or at least what I hope it will be eventually):


So, that's my excitement for now - I just need to find another photo to put in the one in my living room. Maybe a vacation photo? Don't worry - multiple posts about Mississippi and Jamaica coming soon :)

nicky


3 comments:

Sarah August 20, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

"in the exact colors I never knew I needed."

:)

isn't that the truth? i seriously can never enter a target without getting at least 3 extra things not on my shopping list.

p.s. and those ARE cute.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP